- Small Class Size
- Effective & beneficial
WHAT IS MINDFULNESS MEDITATION?
Mindfulness meditation is mental cultivation or mind training. Through which, your mind, indeed your whole life, goes through spiritual growth — your mind becomes clear so that better self-understanding can arise. You become more wholesomely aware of yourself, of others, of your environment and ultimately of true reality itself.
Meditation makes you happy simply by yourself. There is this beautiful and powerful stillness in the centre of your life despite the storm around you. Read more: Research and papers on benefits of meditation.
2017 Intakes: [Class size: 10 people per intake. Please register early.]
- Intake 147: Mar 10, 17, 24 (Fri; 7.30 – 9.30 pm)
- Intake 148: Apr 15, 22, 29 (Sat; 7.00 – 9.00 pm) [open for registration]
- Intake 149: May 12, 19, 26 (Fri; 7.30 – 9.30 pm) [open for registration]
- Intake 150: Jun 10, 17, 24 (Sat; 7.00 – 9.00 pm) [open for registration]
- Instructor: Piya Tan
- Course fee: $120 per intake (3 lessons)
- Venue: Shenton House, 3 Shenton Way, #03-06 B, Singapore 068805.
- Click here for course flier.
To register for the course
1. To secure a place for yourself, please make your payment by credit card or via PayPal (your payment is secured). Please enter the fields below and click “Add to Cart.” It is important that you give us your handphone number so that we could remind you of the course nearer the date. Upon receiving your payment, we will contact you. Thank you.
2. Please issue your cheque ($120 per intake) in favour of “The Minding Centre” and send to:
The Minding Centre, C/o Pali House, Blk 248 Jurong East St 24, #08-50, Singapore 600248.
3. Call or SMS 8211 0879 (Ratna), or
4. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.