Beginners’ Meditation (monthly)
Learn stress management
and emotional resilience early in life.
Please do not wait until you really need them, and then grasp at straws.
It’s all in the mind, so let us begin there. (Piya Tan)
WHAT IS MEDITATION?
Meditation is mental cultivation or mind training. Through meditation, your mind, indeed your whole life, goes through spiritual growth — your mind becomes clear so that better self-understanding can arise. You become more wholesomely aware of yourself, of others, of your environment and ultimately of true reality itself.
Meditation makes you happy simply by yourself. There is this beautiful and powerful stillness in the centre of your life despite the storm around you. Read more: Research and papers on benefits of meditation.
Forthcoming Beginners’ Meditation Course [non-religious]:2013
- Intake 87: May 10, 17, 31 (Fri; 7.30 – 9.30 pm)
- Intake 88: Jun 7, 14, 21 (Fri; 7.30 – 9.30 pm)
- Intake 89: Jul 13, 20, 27 (Sat; 7.00 – 9.00 pm)
- Intake 90: Aug 17, 24, 31 (Sat; 7.00 – 9.00 pm)
Course fee: $100.00 per intake
Instructor: Piya Tan
Venue: The Minding Centre
Download course flier:
To register for the course:
2. Contact or SMS 8211 0879 (Ratna), or
3. Email: email@example.com, or
4. Complete the registration form and mail it together with the course fee to The Minding Centre.
Please register early. Class is limited to 15 people per intake.